Florida first time home buyers can tap into the 2015 Matching Grant Program and receive $4 for every $1 they contribute towards their down payment, up to the maximum of $5,000. Unlike some other programs in which the assistance comes in the form of an initial loan that is forgiven over time, this is an outright cash grant.
PRWeb has the details:
DOWN PAYMENT ASSISTANCE FLORIDA GRANTS
Earn up to $7,500 in Down Payment Assistance Florida Programs.
Florida (PRWEB) October 23, 2015
The 2015 Matching Grant Program for Florida residents now offers a $5000 maximum subsidy for down payment assistance. This increase will further help new homebuyers to subsidize their down payment costs. Complete updated information on these new Grant limits are available on their website.
Most programs will use income and purchase price limits to determine eligibility. Please call or fill out inquiry form for additional information. It’s free and simple.
MATCHING GRANT – First time home buyer grant
- $5000 maximum subsidy (updated limit to be used for down payment assistance & closing costs)
- 4 to 1 ratio. For every $1, grant provides up to $4, up to the maximum of $5,000
- Minimum contribution is $1,000
- Owner-occupied, 1 unit properties
- Town homes or Condos (condos must be approved beforehand)
- New construction or foreclosures OK
- Must be first time home buyer – not have owned a home in the last 3 years
- Available statewide
- Income limits and purchase price limits apply
>> read the full press release at prweb.com