Investigate What’s Available Near You
First time home buyers in Ohio have many options available to them for help in purchasing their first residence. In addition to the statewide down payment assistance programs offered by the Ohio Housing Finance Agency, there are local housing agencies that provide grants, down payment assistance, and other forms of financial aid to 1st time property buyers as well.
Contact Info For Local Programs
Follow the various resources below to research 1st time homebuyer program amounts and requirements in various towns, cities, and/or counties in your area:
Programs by City/Town
- City of Canton – Department of Community Development
- City of Cleveland Community Development
- City of Massillon – Department of Housing
- Neighborhood Development Services
- Neighborhood Housing Services of Greater Cleveland
Program funding and availability is constantly evolving. Keep up to date by visiting first time home buyers in Ohio.